- United Transportation Union - http://utu.org -
Posted By rob On December 8, 2010 @ 4:14 am In | No Comments
Existing iLINK users, click here to login.
- iLINK is the UTU’s principal web application. It is a custom-built program that supports the membership, as well as many business processes at the UTU International.
- Access to iLINK is controlled through built-in security based on your membership status and the user’s login privileges.
- iLINK is accessible from any location that has an internet connection, and Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher is recommended.
- For more information about iLINK, please contact the Information Services Department or one of our field trainers (see below).
Want access to iLINK?
- Interested in accessing the power of iLINK? Let us work with you to create your iLINK user account.
- Currently, iLINK is only offered to officers of the UTU.
- Click the iLINK logo above, and go to the “Contact Us” page, then click the “New User Info” link and complete the form to apply.
Looking for iLINK assistance?
- Contact the Information Services Dept. at (216) 228-9400, Ext. 3908.
- UTU University is accessed through iLINK. Click here to log into iLINK.
Article printed from United Transportation Union: http://utu.org
URL to article: http://utu.org/ilink/
Click here to print.
Copyright © 2011 United Transportation Union. All rights reserved.