Updated: March 29, 2016
Effective April 1: New providers for STD & LTD – Benefits, Premiums stay the same!
On Friday, April 1, 2016, a new insurance administrator for Short Term Disability (STD) and a new insurance provider for Long Term Disability (LTD) will be in place for all Bus and Rail members.
Effective on and after April 1, 2016: STD
- STD for Bus and Rail members will now be administered through Southern Benefit Administrators, Inc. and fully funded by SMART.
- STD Bus forms, click here.
- STD Rail forms, click here.
Effective on and after April 1, 2016: LTD
- LTD for Bus and Rail members will now be provided through MetLife
- LTD Bus forms, click here.
- LTD Rail forms, click here.
- STD active claims that were filed prior to April 1: Anthem will continue to process those claims:
STD Bus forms, Anthem, click here.
STD Rail forms, Anthem, click here.
If you have additional questions, please contact your Regional Field Supervisor, here.